Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I know it's been almost a month since I last blogged. It's been a hell of a month. Two days after I last blogged, I went down hard. The highest my temp reached was 104.5 on Christmas Eve. I ended up going to the emergency room for dehydration twice. I've lost almost 10 pounds. If somebody thought my arms looked like toothpicks before, look out now. But I'm starting to feel better. I haven't sang in over a month. This Saturday will be the first gig back, and first of the year. In other much more important news (enough about me!) Woody is doing better. Still a long way to go but there's blue skies ahead. Little by little, day by day, we'll get our old Jeff Wood back. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. While hopeful, he's nowhere near being out of the woods, but next to the news a few weeks back, things are looking better. We hope to spring him this weekend and go watch the footie at a pub and fuck up some eggs. It will be a slice of heaven to be able to do that with Woody again. We must all stay optimistic. Take care. Later, Butch