Thursday, November 16, 2006

When I was in first grade I would always wish that the water fountains at my school dished out Hawaiian Punch Red rather than water. I would day dream the day away imagining how wonderful that would be. Cool tasty Hawaiian Punch Red (also known to me as "nector of the gods") waiting in the pipes as I came in hot and thirsty from a wicked game of kickball. Once, as a teenager, I woke up with bad cottonmouth after a night of beers. I remembered through a headache that there was some cold Hawaiian Punch Red in the frig. Paydirt! I'll never forget how good that felt. I sometimes still catch myself thinking that as I approach a water fountain as an adult. And I still think it would be the cat's meow if "the Red" flowed from it's spicket. God bless the Hawaiians who make that great red fruity punch. Lord knows they've made a difference in my life. Take care. Later, Butch