Monday, September 11, 2006

Staying positive and having faith that things can and will get better is what my focus is today as I find myself quite blue. September 11th is in of itself tough enough. So many unanswered questions, so much fear and confusion revisited. Then besides personal issues of adult life one must face and deal with, my family has been hit twice very recently with tragedy and death, the most recent coming this past weekend. Gloom seems to be everywhere, walking right by my side, following me. And yet I know I must stay focused on the positive, although lately that does seem hard to find. I must realize there is positive around me, have faith in the fact that things can and will get better. Rain storms pass and the sun comes out again. Even though I've been surrounded by a hurricane lately, it will move on, as life does, and I must think about the sunny days that WILL lie ahead. Hang in there, keep on keepin' on. After all, what else is there to do? Being a Cubs fan, hope springs eternal. For those so inclined, please keep my family in your prayers, for those who don't, your thoughts and positive energies are appreciated. I focus on my son's smile and laugh. Ah, life is a positive thing! He is so precious. The good outweigh the bad. We should all remember that. Take care. Later, Butch