Monday, September 18, 2006

OK, now it's my turn to rant. When the Dixie Chicks said they weren't proud that W. was from their home state, conservatives went crazy. Now the Pope quotes a 14th century document (yes, 14th!!!) as a footnote to a very long speech concerning violence and religion (yes, I read the whole thing) and Muslim leaders the world over are upset. Churches in Asia and Africa are being set a blaze (though the ignorance doesn't stop there as they weren't even Catholic churches). Shut the *uck up! I've had it with PC, reverse PC, etc., etc. bullspit, things being twisted around (unpatriotic-you're with us or with the terriorist-you must be sensitive) and things being taken out of context to fit agendas. I can't take it any more. The cries that the Pope really didn't appologize but rather explained his statement sent me over the edge. No, he didn't appologize and he shouldn't. Grow a brain and really hear what he said and then ... shut the *uck up! The Dixie Chicks new album (not that I have it or have even heard it) is doing very very well. You don't like what they said? Fine. Don't support them and then ... shut the *uck up! Finally, who the hell am I to spew my thoughts on MY blog like this, you ask? It's been nice knowin' ya. Don't read my blog anymore and then ... shut the *uck up! I feel better. Thanks. Live and let live. Let people speak their minds. Stop belly achin' and ... shut the *uck up! Take care. Later, Butch