Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello everyone! I know it's been quite a long time. I'm slowly getting back to being a busy musician again... slowly. Gigs are pilling up, and I'm actually starting to work in the recording studio on a new CD later this month. I've also written (and will record this week) an acoustic song for a short independent film out of NYU. It's being filmed here in Tampa. I've got a bit part as well. And even cooler than actually being in the film (bit part plus music video for the acoustic tune under the closing credits), "Worn" from WISHING ON THE STARS might be the song for the opening of the film. I'll keep you posted. As for this blog, an old friend stopped by a recent show and said he missed the blog. I was like, "it got to be too much, the daily thing." He gave me a great suggestion: it doesn't have to be every week day. Maybe once a week. That sounded good and approachable. I know I've probably lost many many readers since I've been off for sooooooo long but today's a start. I'll go at least once a week, if I've got somethin' to say then twice or more. Till then, thanks for reading, and I hope those of you who still check the blog after all this time will find the upcoming blogs interesting and worth the ride. Thanks for stickin' with me. Take care. Later, Butch