Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What a bummer this morning. As I awoke, I clearly thought it was Saturday. I mean, I was sure of it. Then reality struck. Qua-quaa-quaaa-quaaaa...! Damn. I realized it was only flippin' Tuesday. What a cruel joke to play on myself. I don't remember dreaming but I guess my dream told me it was the weekend. Sweet dreams are made of that: weekends not workdays. But, for some unknown reason, I was quite mature. I got up and accepted it. Why fight it? I can't change the day of the week. Acceptance was the best solution, infact, as the morning went on I forgot my cruel joke. Change what you can, accept what you can't. I guess that could hold true for many things. Make the best out of each situation. If you're given lemons, be realistic. You ain't making OJ. Make lemonade, and accept it. At least some classic rock station is playing Tuesday twofers. Take care. Later, Butch