Friday, May 05, 2006

Keith Richards, 63, was released from a hospital in Fiji this week after suffering a concusion. Seems he fell out of a tree and hit his head. What? Did I mention he's 63? I discussed this with my literary friend C. Baxter Carter (those who live in North Tampa will know him as editor of The Link magazine). Maybe it's all the drug use from the past, maybe he's nuts, or maybe it's just a killer attitude, a rock and roll youthful 'tude that had The Rolling Stones guitarists in a tree (maybe he was in the mood for a coconut), either way, wow! To be climbing trees at 63 (although, I know, he fell out) says something about your outlook on things... forever young. Or he's as nutty as a squirel turd. I don't know, I just think if you think young, you stay young. And at 63, he's still rockin' and rollin'. Good for Keith. Sorry about the headache. Spit happens. Have a nice weekend. Take care. Later, Butch