Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Will it ever rain again in Tampa, Florida? Why is it we either get a hurricane or dry ass weather? Is it due to the ozone layer (whatever that is, I never really paid attention in Science class. Not my bag)? And don't get me started on gas prices! Don't worry. I am NOT a grumpy old man (though I know it sounds like that). Today is just one of those days where I'd rather be somewhere else. I didn't shave, am wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and no socks. I really really really really want to slum it today, be a bum. But that's not my reality this morning. Oh well, this too shall pass. I'm not tired, just bored. Rain could break up the monotony. Why? Who knows. Maybe 'cause I'm a few cards short of a deck, not wearing socks, needing a shave. Summer, please come rescue me... TODAY!!! Take care. Later, Butch