Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well, the time change and the jet lag has finally caught up with me in a big way. Either that or I'm about to get really sick 'cause I feel run down, runded down, flat out wiped out, etc., etc., etc. Granted, after the 12 day UK stay, I just did the weekend on the space coast, so it's been crazy hours and being transported, it seems, 24-7. Diner food will eventually catch up with you. Hats off to my manager, Karen, who's been on the same time warp and not complained a bit (she's been energized by her blog fans!), and to the band for hangin' in there. The rest of this month, and probably the next, will bring a little respite... BUT then we gotta get back to it, work the monkey, let the music be heard. Today, though, leisurely sleep rather than required rest would be fantastic. Of course, I say this as we stare down a double header on Saturday. Doing some charity work very early in the AM, then go home and rest a bit, followed by an evening gig, so go figure? Sunday will find me seeking required rest rather than leisurely sleep again. Same old same old. Take care. Later, Butch