Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today I'm doing nothing but thinking about baseball. I'm going to the D Rays game tonight. They're giving out these replica cheap retro square shaped Buddy Holly glasses that the Rays manager Joe Maddon wears. I'm gonna sit there looking goofy and talk baseball with my boy while eating a hot dog (that's what I'm talkin' 'bout). I will lose myself in everything that is "taking in a game", and leave the world behind for a few hours. I've decided to start early and not dwell on too much "adult" stuff today. I recommend this to all. It's good for the soul. Even though I'm not really playing hooky, it makes me feel like I sorta am, and that's a good thing. Try it, you'll like it, I promise. It's not being irresponsible, it's just being good to yourself. All work and no play makes Johnny a bastard to deal with. Let Johnny play every so often. It does wonders. Go Rays! Take care. Later, Butch