Friday, April 21, 2006

So Ace got kicked off American Idol. First of all, who cares? The only Ace ever worth mentioning is Mr. Frehley, lead guitarist (back in the good ol'days) for KISS. American Idol is CRAP. It's a popularity contest. This Ace (and Bo, and Clay, etc., etc.) are NOT rock and roll, not even close. American Idol is a TV show, nothing more. I'm tired of the ignorance that surrounds the "music" industry. The Beatles would not have been on American Idol. Vanilla Ice would have. Get the picture? My final rant on this shite: (and I quote The Jam, who, by the way, would NOT have been on American Idol), "The public wants what the public gets, but I don't get what society wants. I'm goin' underground." Amen. I, too, am going underground. To hell with Kelly Clarkson. Have a great weekend. Sorry Ace. Take care. Later, Butch