Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One week to go. Next Thursday we fly out of Orlando to Manchester, touchdown at 7:30 am local time, drive to nearby Liverpool, check in to the hotel, and before you know it, find ourselves doing a sound check at The Cavern Club, legendary home of The Beatles. As excited as I am, I must say I'm ready for it to finally be here. It's been a long time coming, with many hoops to jump thru, hurdles to leap. To say that there have been sleepless nights along the way would be putting it mildly. In late December, things looked as bleak as the Kansas sky I drove past. I felt alone (thanks for hangin' in there with me BB). I tried real hard to stay as positive as possible. Attitude was everything, still is. Stay focused and stay the course. And that still has to be the M.O. The realization that there will ALWAYS be problems to solve, and the spirit to say that they will be solved (where there's a will, there's a way. It all depends on how bad you want it.) is all you've got to hang your hat on. Yep, as that big plane takes off I will feel some sort of personal victory. The work paid off. What some people think isn't possible, is. You make your own reality, remember that. Never let others dictate your dreams. Keep on keepin' on. In the end, win or lose, you'll be happier with yourself for fighting the good fight. Take care. Later, Butch