Friday, March 10, 2006

The candy colored clown they call the sandman. Yes, that's who I'd like to meet. I'm tired today. Gig last night. Sleep would be nice. That's where the clown comes in. I think that's the sandman, sleep. Why? I do not know. I mean, sandman for sleep? Have you ever slept on sheets that were covered with sand? Very uncomfortable. When I was a kid growing up in the sunshine state of Florida, vacations to the beach were as common as the rain in the UK. After two days or so, if you didn't clean your sheets, you could feel the sand from your feet all over the sheets as you tried to sleep. It was awful, much like this blog entry, much like my brain today due to lack of sleep. And so it comes full circle, the circle of life. Adios for now. We'll talk on Monday. By then I'll be rested and frantic. So many little things to sort out before leaving for the UK on Thursday. Take care. Later, Butch