Monday, February 06, 2006

You gotta love The Stones. Mick was honest when he said they coulda played "Satisfaction" at Super Bowl I. And they sounded soooo live, soooo raw. Not that usual Ashlee Simpson lip syncing crap. It was rock and roll, edgy and dirty, they way it's suppose to be. And I'm not a huge Stones fan but c'mon. Keep Timberlake, Janet, and her boob. Gimme The Stones. AND, I hate dancing that has been practiced! Keep that for Radio City. Timberlake is NOT a rock and roller. He's a good looking kid who can dance and sing like he has soul. If this were the 1940's, he'd be playing Vegas. Save it. I'm troubled that a lot of the youngsters these days think this is rock and roll. It isn't. It's crap. AND don't get me started on American Idol! Crap, crap, crap. Whew... I feel better. These little idiots are spewing their negetivity today on the radio over The Stones Super Bowl jam. They have problems cause it sounded too live, and Mick doesn't dance in unison with Keith and Ronnie. Pathetic. I can't wait to run home and plug in my Tele (might even turn my amp to "11") and make some noise! I weep for the future. The Stones rocked, and these kids today suck...wow, I gots to relax. Take a chill pill. Take care. Later, Butch