Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, things are finally gonna start to heat up again as far as full band gigs. Starting next weekend, we go two weeks with a few band gigs to play, one week off, and then it's the UK. We'll do 3 straight nights over there. The guys'll fly back, and I'll stay on to do a few acoustic solo shows. Once I get back, we play every week leading up to a road trip with 2 dates in Nashville Easter weekend. Finally, things will seem a little back to normal. Besides those full band dates, I'll have a few acoustic solo gigs sprinkled in. I'll also do a studio date this month before heading to the UK. I imagine I'll be back in the studio after the Nashville trip. It'll feel good to get this all behind me and keep moving forward. It's not that I haven't been busy since the shake up at the beginning of the year. The past 6 weeks have been full of rehearsals, solo gigs, the occasional band gig, editing video, and many business decisions. So, it's not like I've been sitting around. But it will feel good to be back up in the saddle again. I won't exactly be right back to where I left off in 2005, but a lot of headway has been made. Gigs and time will get me there shortly. I can't wait. That's where I want to be. I must remain patient. Take care. Later, Butch