Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today I opted for the chili. I could've gone for the old regular: ham and cheese sandwich with a banana on the side, which is quite good and satisfying, but the chili seemed the better choice due to the weather. I know my people up in Chicago would laugh at 40 degrees but remember, I'm a Florida boy. Forty is cold, though forty one isn't old (different subject, nevermind). The leftover chili will really hit the spot, adding a little warmth to a very cold day (not emotionally though, that's a different subject, nevermind). I wonder if the powers that be caused this 40 degree weather to prepare me for the UK? I wonder if they have chili in the UK? I bet they do. Chili would be a natural in England when it's cold and wet (not that it is all the time. I wouldn't want to offend the good people of the UK. It's a wonderful place over there). Maybe if they don't have chili in the UK I could start a chili cafe. I'd call it... The Chili Cafe! I'd make a million pounds (which would be like 1.79 million dollars over here in the USA). YEAH, forget rock and roll, chili is where it's at. Besides, my Fender Telecaster doesn't come with a hot water bottle. I'll need something to keep me warm over there. Chili. Take care. Later, Butch
P.S. The word chili appears 10 times (11 now) in this blog entry. Wow, I must really be looking forward to it. PLUS, the word Chicago (GO CUBS) which appears in this blog entry once, also begins with C-H-I, like chili (12 times). Go figure.