Friday, February 24, 2006

It was just like old times. Steve Connelly and myself killed 5 hours of studio time in a heartbeat. Midnight arrived quickly. He's such a talented guy. Anyone who has come across him will easily attest to that. It was a pleasure. I felt so at home. It was like that old pair of jeans. You know, the ones in the back of the closet you haven't worn for a bit. You forgot just how good they felt. Yeah, it was great being back there. The creative juices really flow for me in that environment. Steve just jumps in head first into the songs. He causes you to do the same, to go for it. I can't wait to be back, to work on a full album again. Maybe the summer. For now, I've got other fish to fry. The live gigs pick up starting tonight. The UK and Cavern Club are right around the corner. Time to focus back on that. The blinders are going up, got a job to do. It's been a long time coming. I'm ready, more than ready. Adios. Take care. Later, Butch