Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day! And what a morning it's been for the "new look" Butch. I felt a cold coming on so I went to bed early. The rest, along with the OJ and vitamin C had me feeling good this morning at 5:30. I even had a laugh thinking of something that happened the night before, as I was headed upstairs to bed. I saw my son secretly writing a Valentine's card. I thought he was hiding it from me because it was a surprise for me. WRONG! I got nothin'. It was for a girl in school. Guess the kid is growing up but I still see him as my baby boy. Anyway, then as I leave the house... flat tire! Great! And it's freezing outside, really. It's cold. Not just by Florida standards either. It was like in the 30's! I know, Chicago is laughing right now. But, c'mon, the "new look" Butch is still the "same old" Florida boy. It was cold. Oh well, at least I'm not sick... yet. Take care. Later, Butch