Monday, February 13, 2006

Guestbook wars! I find it very amusing that there seems to be some fighting between those who like the "new look" Butch and those who don't. The "new look" Butch, in case those with a life haven't noticed, is me wearing a print shirt that buttons down as opposed to a t-shirt. Also, a jacket! Not a sport coat but something Tom Petty or The Kinks might have worn. (Note to the person who suggested the Springsteen/Petty song skills with the UB40/Thompson Twins look, check out "Tunnel of Love", or "Damn the Torpedeos" or "Hard Promises", etc., etc.) I guess it's good that at least people are going to the site. I thank those that like the "new look" Butch for their support. To those who don't, sorry, but try to get over it by listening to the music. I haven't added synths! Thanks for checking the site. I wish I could make everyone happy with my fashion choices but as Abe Lincoln said a long long time ago, "you can't please all of the people all of the time". And besides, I like the "new look" Butch (though it's not that new of a look), and in the end, isn't that what's most important. You can't please others if you're not pleasing yourself. Thanks for giving me that, and thanks for your support. I need it. Take care. Later, Butch