Monday, February 20, 2006

Gimme back my bullets. That's the title to an old album and song by Lynyrd Skynyrd. The album cover was shot on the porch of a little old two story wooden country house. Wow, that's a lot of adjectives. Well, the house is even older these days. I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot there Saturday morning. What a location, what a setting. It was cool on it's own, but knowing it's "rock" history made it really cool. See, I'm still and will always be 16 at heart when it comes to rock and roll. I was walking on air when I played The Stone Pony. I felt like Bruce was everywhere on that stage. I actual shed a tear when I first walked into The Cavern Club and realized I'd be on the stage where The Beatles (and for me, John Lennon) had started. And so I found myself with Telecaster in hand, walking around amazed I was there. Yeah, I still dig this whole rock and roll thing. Always will. Take care. Later, Butch