Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who let the dogs out? Why does that matter? Unless, of course, the dogs that got out mauled someone. Wild beasts should not be left "out". Then, if there was a mauling, and only then, I'd want to know as well. That person (the one who let the dogs out) would have hell to pay. Seriously. Otherwise, who cares? Dogs don't want to be locked up. They want to run free. Infact, they were born free, free as the wind blows. I guess that one guy really really wants to know who let the dogs out, though. I mean, he keeps on asking over and over. He keeps "barking" who ,who, who, who ,who. Barking, ha. Yep, I got nothing today, not a damn thing. Sorry. The pool of ideas is done dried up. Thank goodness I got that English degree at The University of South Florida (GO BULLS!). I mean, I can BULLshit pretty well. But really, all seriousness aside, who did indeed let the dogs out? Take care. Later, Butch