Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks. Yep, I'm quoting Tom Petty again. Been reading a very interesting book on him. Today I'm mentally beat. Don't feel like waxing poetic today. Like I said, my mind is run down. The past few weeks have been a brain bowl of thought. So much has been going on, so many changes, so many things to work on and plan. Today I'd like to take somewhat of a break though I know I can't shut it off entirely. Today is a bit of a rock. Not that it's awful, but I'm just tired (though not really in a physical sense). Not bad, bad, bad, but I'm certainly not at the jewelers. Ah, it happens. I'll rest up my brain and come back tomorrow. I just need a mental reprieve. I'm not sure why although I do realize quite a bit is going on right now. I'll be easy on myself (as we all should be from time to time) and live to fight another day. Take care. Later, Butch