Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The plan is starting to come together. Though I know there will be road blocks, I can see that there is a real possibility of my plan coming to fruition. I must say I never doubted the plan, it's just that I've sat around through the holidays waiting for it to kick in. TP was right, the waiting IS the hardest part. It's good to finally get it going. It's nowhere near complete, infact, far from it, BUT the seeds have been planted, and the tree is starting to grow. Rehersals should begin next week. That feels good, real good. When you lose your entire band (and I understand their points entirely. I mean, these guys are like my brothers. I love them, and because of that, I respect their decisions) seemingly overnight, you're left numb, then fearful that you won't be able to go on, you won't be able to keep doing what you love to do, that which is a big part of who you are. After you pick yourself up from that, you start thinking. Luckily, I've been able to really focus. The plan just revealed itself to me so clearly. I'm realistic in that I know there will be major road blocks, many things to think upon and overcome, lots of long and hard work ahead. Bring it on. I'm ready to keep this puppy movin'. Keep on keepin' on. If in the end the road blocks are too huge, I'll regroup and plan again. Nothing is ever over until one decides it is, and I ain't coming to that conclusion. Petty also sang, " It's time to move on, time to get going, what lies ahead I have no way of knowing, but under my feet, baby, the grass is growing, yeah, it's time to move on, time to get going." I understand his words so well. Take care. Later, Butch