Thursday, January 12, 2006

A little insight for all the non musicians out there: being in a band is not all fantasy, fun, and games. Sure, the times you're on stage making the music is mostly heaven, but everything else pretty much mimics the harsh realities of every day life. Long days, little sleep, and lots of bullshit in between. My accountant's office called yesterday. Time to start getting everything in order for taxes. As if any real money was made! Ah, I guess it's all what you make it. Two good notes. First, the band has been rounded out for the UK (only 8 weeks from today!). I think I got all the right players to make it happen, finally. More to follow. On an even better note, Chris became a father yesterday. A beautiful boy (I mean the baby, not Chris. He's a beautiful man) came into the world, and both mom and baby are fine. What a wonderful thing. Life is precious. Take care. Later, Butch