Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A little inside info about me: I like wearing sunglasses. I like driving around with the top down on my convertible. I like to feel the sunshine on my skin. Due to my Hispanic background, I tan easily and never feel the need to put on tanning butter. (I know it's not good for me. Relax!) I was born, raised, and still live in Florida. It's known as The Sunshine State. I think you can see a pattern here. OK, now for today. Cold and wet. The cold doesn't bother me for one day: Christmas. After that, let's heat it up again. The rain doesn't bother me as long as I can stay in bed that day. If it's raining and I've got to do something outside the house, I'd rather it would stop. So why all this info? 'Cause I'm heading to England in 6 weeks. England, land of cold and wet. Go figure. At least I'll have my Fender Telecaster to keep me warm and dry. Oh, the things you do to feel that same rush you first experienced when you were sixteen. Rock and roll, baby. I'd stand drenched and frozen for the chance to play and sing. What can I say? I love it. Always have, always will. It's what I do. Nothing's changed since I was sixteen. Believe me, I appreciate that about my life. I really do. Take care. Later, Butch