Friday, January 06, 2006

It's been a very hectic morning, as it's been a very draining week. But alas, Friday is here! I will keep it short and light. This is a little poem my oldest brother Bob taught me when I was in high school. I've never forgotten it. Sometimes I'll say it on stage in the middle break of a song if the mood is playful. I know it's been a favorite of both Chris and Jay. I leave you with this, have a safe and restful weekend. See you on Monday. (By the way, this came to mind 'cause it's getting cold out, 40's! I know you Northerners are like, "gimme a break", but hey, I'm a Florida boy.)

When the weather's hot and sticky
It's no time for dunkin' dickie
But when the frost is on the pumpkin
Then it's time for dickie dunkin'!

Figure it out. Have a great weekend. Take care. Later, Butch