Friday, January 27, 2006

A hectic Friday for sure. Tomorrow night I'll play my first gig with the new guys backing me. Chris is the only hold over. I'm excited to get this puppy officially off the ground. Tomorrow night will accomplish that, finally. It's been a long road. At times it was like, "how will I ever get there and get this done?" I guess I just kept keepin' on. Throwing in the towel was never ever an option. It helps to have good support, belief in you when the going gets rough. I'm lucky. Thanks BB. Your words of encouragement kept me focused. Tomorrow I take another step towards never saying die. It feels good. If you want something bad enough you can make it happen. Maybe not exactly as you had imagined, but be patient and get off your ass. Attitude is everything. You create your own reality. Mine will be on stage tomorrow night. Yeah, it feels good. Gonna keep it short today. Only 3 hours sleep last night as I had an acoustic gig. I'll report on the new line up Monday. Take care. Later, Butch