Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The first blog of 2006. This year will be challenging. I'm staying positive, and thinking very clearly. The past few days have been good. I spent them driving. Started in Kansas, ended up back home in Florida. That's alot of road in between. I thought and thought and thought. Everything seems clear to me, no panic. I know what I must do, and I have a plan. My thinking is so clear I even completed that Cracker Barrel golf tee triangle game twice (and I only played it twice!). It seems I'm more solo than I thought. With Jay leaving the band, I think everybody really thought things over. The end result: Rob and Chris don't want to go to England. Chris has a baby coming in a week. I understand. The thing is, I still want to go. Infact, I think I need to go. To cancel now and lose those contacts would suck. I didn't panic at their news. I took a deep breath and came up with a plan. Let's just say I will be doing quite a bit of rehearsing the next few months. But you know, I'm okay with that. I'm ready to tackle this beast. I wouldn't be happy not doing my UK thing because others didn't or couldn't come along for the ride. I understand their points, just as I understand mine. I won't back down. Take care. Later, Butch