Sunday, December 25, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! For those who share my belief, Merry Christmas. I know it's been over a week since the last blog. I've been laying low. Between the nasty bug (I guess it wasn't food poisoning afterall since those around me have fallen victim to the same) and the holidays, I've just been resting, relaxing, and not doing much. Rest is good for the body, mind, and soul. Just before the winter break, things had been pretty heavy. A rest was well over due. I won't be officially blog-back until January 4th. It seems my nephew decided to get married in the heart of America in the heart of winter. (It was actually planned for over a year, I'm just bustin' his chops incase he's reading.) Oh, love is a strange mindset, isn't it? So, until my return from Kansas (yes, you read correctly, Kansas), I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year. I'm looking forward to 2006. I'm rested and ready to give it hell. I hope all of you share the same feeling. "It's your life, go live it", Paul Westerberg sang. I'm takin' mine on the road, baby, to see what might come of all this. Keep singin' my song, hope you do the same. Don't fight what's in ya, let it all hang out. Talk with you soon. Take care. Later, Butch