Monday, October 10, 2005

Today I'd like to use the blog space to communicate with a reader of the Butch Blog. I tried to contact McPee Pants via email but was unsuccessful. Hope nobody minds. This letter is in response to the last message he left me in this site's guestbook.

Dearest McPee Pants,
Hello. Hope all is well. I'm sorry you find my blog "soooo" boring. I guess it is what I am, and for that I can offer no other appologies. I saw your site. WOW!!! I can see why you find me dull. As an adult, and pretty much a regular American male, I have no interest in cartoons. I find them childish, and with adults, somewhat odd. I realize I'm missing out, not only on the wonderful cartoons, but on a deep personal connection with you, McPee Pants. (Any tie between watching cartoons and pissing yourself?) I guess it's my loss. Sure, I can lose myself in a DVD of "Lord of the Rings", but being I was outside playing baseball as a child, dating girls as a teen, and finally enjoying time with my family, as well as traveling with the band, I've never had time for D and D, thus having no connections to Aqua Love cartoons as an adult. Again, I know it's my loss. Best of luck to you, McPee Pants, and all the wizards, trolls, Pokemons, and other drawn friends in your life. Take care. Later,
Butch