Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jim Morrison once said that the media controls the mind, therefore, he who controls the media controls the mind. I've been told that the clothes makes the man. The clothes sets the mood. So he who is the clothes is the man and the mood. What? Anyway, lately we've been focused on image, clothes being part of that. Jay is dropping the leather cock piece 'cause we don't play metal anymore. All this thinking has got me thinking... I'm so calm and relaxed today. Is it due to what I'm wearing? I'm comfortable, khakis with high top black Chucks, and a 60's logo Cubs t-shirt. Yep, I dressed for success today. My clothes has set my mood: laid back. It's like when Chris wears a bra and panties underneath his clothes at a gig. You can just tell he's feeling saucy. I mean, even if I didn't notice the erectness of his nipples under his England National Team soccer jersey (and Victoria's Secret bra), his lusty grin tells me "horny". On the road we sometimes have to share a bed. It's a financial thing, honest. If Chris has been wearing his bra and panties underneath his clothes, I refuse to sleep with him. When we spoon he becomes all hands. Then I've got to drive the van the next day 7 hours to Memphis... what a pain in the ass, honestly. What's all this mean? How should I know, I'm a shitty dresser. Take care. Later, Butch