Friday, October 14, 2005

In case you're wondering where I've been, yesterday was Yom Kippur. I'm not Jewish but I took the day off anyway. To those who are, hope your day was what it should be. It is my humble opinion that it's not what you believe but that you believe. Faith is what keeps us going, keeps us balanced, through both the good and bad times. To be able to live each day with hopes and dreams is to always strive to better oneself, and in doing that make things better for all around us. Some say religion is the only answer, some curse it as humanity's biggest enemy. I say what ever works for the individual, so be it. If deep in your heart there is something that helps guide you, whether that is religion or science, then good for you, and good for those around you who will benefit from a better you. Enough on that. The blog will take another rest till Monday due to the fact that tomorrow we travel to the East coast for a theatre show in Melbourne (details to come on Monday, I'm sure), followed by a no sleep drive to fulfill our commitment to the Buccaneers Sunday morning. Hence, Saturday will turn into Monday before we know it. Have a great weekend. I will... I'll be singin' with my band. Take care. Later, Butch