Friday, September 02, 2005

Spoke with Airball last night (he's my Chitown connection). Made me realize how much we need to get back there next summer for a gig. Chicago is a great town. About last night, good gig. Band was tight. I think everyone is pretty excited about the new material we're playing live. Can't wait to get them down on tape. Tonight and tomorrow night's gigs will be on one of my favorite stages. Should make for a cool weekend. Speaking of cool, as in cold, I've still got mine, although I was told by a friend drinking lots and lots and lots of water would help. It has, I'm feeling better. So today's tip: drink lots of water and feel better (unless, of course, if you're drowning. Then lots of water would be bad). Back to the new material, these songs are really growing on me. It's so important for us to play them live for a bit before we record them. It's like buying new jeans: they look great when they're new, but it's once they've been really broken in do you appreciate them. That's enough rambling for today. Take care. Later, Butch